Monday, June 20, 2011

Abbe Masel Gore (39)

This is unbelievable! I have now made it into the semi-finals with another photograph In the Canon and Ron Howard Photo contest Imagin8tion. Again I am going to ask you to vote for my image. You guys are awesome and I appreciated your support before and feel kinda weird asking again but here I am asking for you to vote again. WOW!!! I can't believe this is happening! Thanks all!

If you go to the "Goal" theme It is called, "Dousing The Flame" The aircraftthat put out the Post fire up on the mountainside.Here is the direct link I think: http://www.youtube.com/imagination?x=us_hausswf_67963 I think when you go to vote there is also a little "Share button forfacebook and you can share it on your wall!Share it with everyone you know that might vote!
Voting is open till June 23rd 2011 Midnight Eastern Time

No comments:

Post a Comment