Thursday, July 8, 2010

The ADD Artist


O.K. So here I am trying to start my first Blog.... My latest adventure in creativity. A lot of times I refer to myself as the ADD Artist because I jump from one thing to another. I am sure many people can relate to this. Some joke about adult ADD but I think I really have it. I am notorious for making lists of things to do and I get a great feeling of accomplishment when I can cross something off my list.


My desk is a mess and I have different piles of papers and projects surrounding me. So, how does one prioritise? I wish I knew... I guess the things that have to be done such as paying the bills comes first. Commitment to the family is up there on the list too. But when it comes to my creative projects and what to tackle first I seem to go in phases. I work in many different mediums and sometimes the time of year plays a roll in what I am working in. Right now I am working with my pottery as it is summer and my pottery studio is in the garage. Here is a web page I have which shows the many different mediums I work in. These include Photography, Fused Glass and Ceramic Pottery. I also dabble in Fabric Arts.



Here is one of the pieces I have up for sale on Etsy:

No comments:

Post a Comment